Search This Blog Here

bigbrother8news.blogspot.com - About - Contact - Site Index

Tara Reid

Tara Reid Tara Reid: Born in November 8, 1975 in US.


A bit dipsy yet very smart and looks like a fun housemate!

Tara looked like a really out-going and fun housemate and has become very crazy in a weird way and I don't think she's enjoying her time on the show..

Video of Tara and Darryn Lyons, aka Mr Paparazzi on  Celebrity Big Brother 2011.



If I closed my eyes and listened to her I would assume listening to someone who is standing on something vibrating very hard and also like an old lady who's wasted on drink and drugs! Having said that I still would give her one but I would have to keep my eyes open!!

Its very sad and amusing watching Tara trying to convince the other housemates  that it's their fault she's going paranoid when in fact it's Tara who's making the rest of the housemates paranoid!

Tara was the 3rd person to be evicted from the BB house. 

It's More to follow. Celebrity Big Brother Pictures & Information.




Tara 'paranoia' Reid.

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Digg