Search This Blog Here

bigbrother8news.blogspot.com - About - Contact - Site Index

Ron Atkinson Pictures, Videos, & Information

Ron Atkinson aka Big Ron is a well known football manager.

Ron Atkinson's VT video. 



Video of Ron Atkinson. Life as a Football manager.


 My first impressions. I cannot stand Football in any shape or form. OK, I lied, I do like Courtney's Football sized breasts!..... I was very sad to see Ron being the first person named to be up for eviction. He seems like a really nice, genuine guy but after thinking a little more, this could be a good thing because I don't think he'll bring much to the house and probably just went in there to get a break from his wife. He don't need the money and he's a huge star in his field already so i'm confused as to why he's in the house.

Week 1. Ron proved to be a nice guy but was too nice and boring and was evicted. I reckon he could have become a great housemate IF given the chance AND if he was in there longer.


Abz Love
Bruce Jones
Carol McGiffin
Charlotte Crosby
Courtney Stodden
Danielle Marr
Dustin Diamond
Lauren Harries
Louie Spence
Mario Falcone
Ron Atkinson
Sophie Anderton
Vicky Entwistle

Popular Posts - Last 7 days

Digg